There is one all-inclusive resort in Bermuda and the details are below. What you have to do though, is look at the entire island of Bermuda as if it were your all-inclusive resort. The entire country is under 21 square miles in area and safe to explore freely. You can come and go as you please from your hotel and as beautiful as all the different hotel grounds are – you are going to want to explore the island.
Great For Families and Groups
There are many reasons you would want to stay in an all-inclusive hotel in Bermuda. With this package there is a three night minimum stay and if you would like to check on the availability call us toll-free at 855-777-2038 or fill out the form below. One of our Bermuda travel specialists will be in touch with you shortly.
The package requires a 3 consecutive nights minimum stay.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Unlimited Bar and Drinks (Bottles of wine and champagne only available by the glass)
- Daily Afternoon Tea
- Rum Swizzle Welcome Party on Monday nights
- Unlimited Public Transportation Passes
Seasonal activities that are included:
- Daily activities programs. Take part in cave swimming, fish feeding, and more. Daily activities are arranged by the concierge and are routinely changed. Call us to inquire what’s available when you arrive.
Cost for the all-inclusive package (room rates not included):
Adults – $114 extra per person, per day
Children (4-16 yrs old) $84 extra per person, per day
Room rates range from $214-$224 per night in the low season to $379-$429 per night during the peak of the season.
If you would like to check the availability of the hotel, fill out the form below or give us a call toll-free: 855-777-2038